Monday, October 09, 2006

Never Give up...Never surrender...God won't...

Answered Prayer Services...

For the last few days I have questioned many things about myself...I never questioned my God or my faith which is why I am doing much better...by believing Gods truth and promises and praising His plan...I was shown the answeres to most of my questions...God surrounded me with angels to help me and keep me safe...I was shown miracles to allow me to see the glory and power that sustains me...I am blessed by my constant prayer and Faith...I never gave up on God and he never gave up on me...Thank you Lord for your mercy and grace in my life... God is not a higher power He is the Only Power...Dave...

FOLLOW-THROUGH

I had rather do and not promise than promise and not do. -- Arthur Warwick

"Have the dogged determination to follow through to achieve your goal; regardless of circumstances or whatever other people say, think, or do." -- Paul Meyer"There is nothing so fatal to character as half finished tasks." -- David Lloyd George

"The elevator to success is out of order. You'll have to use the stairs...one step at a time." -- Joe Girard

Tell me who you love, and I'll tell you who you are. -Creole proverb

Always Look to the Lord...Live Well...Love All...Be Safe...Dave...

No comments: