Sunday, October 22, 2006

ANSWERED PRAYER SERVICES...

TODAY IS A DAY TO REST AND ENJOY YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS...I START BY WORSHIPING GOD AND THANKING HIM FOR HIS LOVE, GRACE, AND MERCY...I SPEND MY DAY LOOKING FOR AND ENJOYING THE MIRACLES AND BEAUTY HE HAS GIVEN ME...IF I AM LUCKY I CAN SPEND SOME TIME WITH OTHERS ENJOYING FRIENDSHIPS AND LOVE WITH EACH OTHER...YOUR DAY IS TO DO WITH WHAT YOU WANT...ENJOY IT...DAVE...

I am well aware that many will say that no one can possibly speak with spirits and angels so long as he is living in the body; many say it is all fancy, others that I recount such things to win credence, while others will make other kinds of objection. But I am deterred by none of these: for I have seen, I have heard, I have felt......
-Emanuel Swedenborg

Today's Scripture
Strength for believers and Victory over sin! We know that anyone born of God does not continue to sin; the one who was born of God keeps him safe, and the evil one cannot harm him. We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one. We know also that the Son of God has come and has given us understanding, so that we may know him who is true. And we are in him who is true--even in his Son Jesus Christ. He is the true God and eternal life. 1 John 5:18-20 NIV __________________ Behold, God is my salvation; I will trust, and not be afraid: for the LORD JEHOVAH is my strength and my song; he also is become my salvation. Isaiah 12:2 KJV __________________ He gives strength to the weary, And to him who lacks might He increases power. Though youths grow weary and tired, And vigorous young men stumble badly, Yet those who wait for the LORD Will gain new strength; They will mount up with wings like eagles, They will run and not get tired, They will walk and not become weary. Isaiah 40:29-31 NASB __________________ Thanks be unto God for His wonderful gift: Jesus Christ, the only begotten Son of God is the object of our faith; the only faith that saves is faith in Him.

Today's Quote: Pray for a good harvest, but keep on plowing. -Nancy Otto

Always Look to the Lord...Live Well...Love All...Be Safe...Dave...

Daily Christian Wisdom: Those who are well have no need of a physician, but those who are sick; I came not to call the righteous, but sinners. -Mark 2:17 (Revised Standard Version)

No comments: