Sunday, September 24, 2006

Rejoice in the Lord...Share your Faith in Service...


I will be using this and MySpace for most of my correspondance in the future...Hopefully I can make it so you can switch back and forth with little effort...I also have a Yahoo 360 Acct., I will be posting on as well... Yahoo IM Acct. will help me to send individual messages ...I am on mostly as silvrsurfr45...Wait for the miracle and be a part if you feel it is right for you...


Sometimes you just have to pucker up and go for it...Love is always the right choice...
It may not always be easy but it is always worth it to see God smile...

Addresses:
Dave Butler
1341 Crab Orchard Dr.
Raleigh, NC 276006

www.myspace.com/hisfamily
www.answeredprayerservices.blogspot.com/
angelsrule2006-hisfamily@yahoo.com
angelsrule2006-hislove@yahoo.com
jesus.wins@yahoo.com
silvrsurfr45@yahoo.com

I welcome any and all support, ideas and suggestions...any of those e-mails will work...I thank you from my heart...Dave...

No comments: