Tuesday, November 14, 2006

THE SPIRITUAL LIFE ON EARTH

ANSWERED PRAYER SERVICES...11-14-06..

THE MORE I GET INTO MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY, THE LESS I REQUIRE EARTHLY ACCEPTANCE OF MY FAITH IN JESUS...I SEE, FEEL , AND KNOW THE BLESSINGS I RECEIVE DAILY FROM HIS PLAN AND TRUTH...MY VANITY AND SELF SEEKING WAYS ARE BECOMING SMALLER AND MY SPIRITUAL JOY IS INCREASING IN PROPORTION...MY DREAMS ARE LESS OF WEALTH AND FAME. AND MORE OF LOVE AND SERVICE; WHILE I LIVE IN THE MERCY AND GRACE OF GOD'S PERFECT PLAN FOR US ALL...I REALIZE THAT MY GOAL WILL NEVER BE COMPLETE UNTIL I SEE THE FACE OF MY REDEEMER, BUT MY JOURNEY IS WORTHY OF THE GIFTS I RECEIVE...THANK YOU JESUS FOR LETTING ME SEE A PART OF WHAT IS TO COME, AND ALLOWING ME TO ATTEMPT TO LIVE IN YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS...DAVE...

"There are many, many angels, more than there are human beings. They stand before the throne of God and praise Him. At the same time, they are among us, with us. Angels are real. And they are here."

"God will not let any of your anguish go to waste.Instead he will raise you up and use you for his purposes,Making something beautiful out of every tear you shed."

"The more I think about it, the more I realize there is nothing more artistic than to love others" -Vincent Van Gogh-

No comments: